Veeam agent Installation
Connect to Veeam Availability Console (VAC) portal where we can download Veeam Agent.
Portal URL is https://veeamgw.antyxsoft.com
In VAC portal we can download Veeam agent, check the status of backups, execute backups or create backup reports.
The process of Veeam agent installation is described below.
- Connect to the server where we want backup and open a browser. Connect to the VAC portal with your credentials.
- Install VAC agent from VAC portal > Managed Computers > Download Agent
- When download completes extract it and run the .exe
- Click Next
Accept the terms and click again next
- When agent installation finishes, open Veeam Management Agent from Windows menu and fill the Backup portal connection settings.
Cloud Gateway = veeamgw.antyxsoft.com
Username: Connection info that you connect to VAC Portal
Password: Connection info that you connect to VAC Portal
- If connection information are correct, Agent status will become from Not Configured to Connected.
- Navigate to VAC portal > Managed Computers select the agent where we installed VAC agent and select Install Backup Agent
> Select the backup policy you want to apply and click Apply.
- When Backup Agent installation finishes we select from Console the Backup Job we created and then Start.
Backup job can be started also from the Veeam agent that is installed in server (you can find it from Windows menu) and click Backup now.